Do you aspire to be part of the emerging generation of cultural leaders?
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Communicating the Arts conference in 2020, Agenda will inaugurate its new programme “30 under 30”. This unique initiative aims to help the upcoming generation of young professionals to stand at the forefront of the cultural scene and thrive.
Agenda will select 30 emerging young leaders studying or working in the arts sector (performing arts, visual arts, heritage or creative industries) from all over the globe. They will engage in a programme to develop their professional skills and their international network in the arts.
The 1st edition of “30 under 30” will be held under the theme: “Climate Change”. In this period of transitions, the way in which we collectively perceive the world and take action is more determining than ever. Culture therefore has a pivotal role in this shift. At Agenda, we are ‘’Engaged for the planet’’ and we believe that the rising generation will pave the way for a better future.
The prizes for the selected young leaders:
- One complimentary ticket for one of the conferences held by Agenda in 2020
- Personal introductions to any members of Agenda’s global network of 20,000 professionals
- An online visibility and promotion campaign:
- Your profile on Agenda’s website
- A presentation of your work or research to Agenda’s network via social media
- A dedicated networking event “30 under 30” during the conferences
- A copy of Agenda’s 2020 Best of gathering the best practices shared during the conferences in 2019
How does it work:
- You will be paired with another selected leader from your region
- In pair, you will look for 60 contacts from the most innovative organisations involved in the annual theme ”Climate Change”
- In pair, you will choose the three best organisations and present why you selected them to the Agenda Team
You will be successful if:
- You are under 30 years old
- You are studying or working in the art sector (performing arts, visual arts, heritage or creative industries)
- You have a project to share to the art world.
- You consider yourself as a leader
The applications for the programme “30 under 30” are open from 10th March to 30th April 2020. If you wish to apply — or know someone who’d be a great fit — click here to complete our application form. Note that students are welcome to apply!
The Jury is composed of international professionals working in the arts sector and Agenda’s team. They will review the applications and select the 30 emerging young leaders as a part of 30 under 30 programme 2020.
For any queries and having a full description of the programme please contact Marianne DEHAY ARMESSEN, Project Manager Marianne@communicatingthearts.com